EU and UK Resident Request Form
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, EU and UK residents have certain rights in their personal data. In our role as a Controller, this includes the right to:
- understand the personal data we collect about you, how and where we collect it and the purposes of collecting and processing it
- access the personal data we hold about you and confirm why we process it
- to correct errors in personal data we hold about you, or complete incomplete data
- to object and request that we stop processing your personal data
- to request that we restrict how we process your personal data
- to request that we erase the personal data that we hold about you
Further details on these are set out at www.egress.com/legal/your-rights, including details of exemptions that mean that we do not have to action your request (either completely or in part).
Remember, if your personal data is sent, shared or stored using our services, you may need to make a similar request to the relevant third-party as we may not be the Controller of that data.
How to exercise your rights
To simplify the process we have created this webform (however you can also make a request to us verbally or in writing).
- we generally won’t charge a fee however we do reserve the right, in line with regulatory guidance, to either charge you a reasonable fee for complying with your request, or to refuse to comply with it, if it is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
- we’ll respond to legitimate requests within one month (starting the date after we receive it). It may take longer if your request is particularly complex or you’ve made a number of requests in which case we’ll notify you and keep you updated.
- we may need to request information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the personal data.
Anti-virus Scanning Failed
The anti-virus protection on the form has not been able to complete the security scan of your uploaded files.
Please ensure that your files are virus free and attempt the upload again. If this message persists, please contact our Support Team.
500 - Internal Server Error
We're sorry, but the server has encountered an error and cannot complete your request. This event has been logged and our technical team has been notified.
To be taken back to the main form, please click here.
Error Reference Code: